The Forum of Young Leaders «YouLead»
29 — 30 October the International School of Kazan will host The Forum of Young Leaders «YouLead».
The event will be arranged by AIESEC — an international organization with years of experience in the development of youth leadership around the world.
«YouLead» — is all-Russian project, which is held every year for the past 7 years. During this time, young leaders have seen performances of famous people, such as general directors of main Russian and international companies and the Olympic champions.
Participants of the forum in collaboration with experienced leaders and representatives of the companies will define their dreams, will work with their ideas, will receive personal feedback and create a picture of their future life. The program includes following four main areas: career, business, social engineering and creativity.
«YouLead» is a community of people who strive for personal and professional development, creating the best future together.
- 08 June Summer Break
- 07 June Last Day of School
- 06 June Grade 5 joint Grad and awards
- 05 June Fedo Awards
- 04 June Secondary Awards
- 31 May Sports Day - Primary
- 30 May Sports Day - Secondary
- 24 May Secondary Spring Concert
- 15 May Grade 5 Transition Day
- 09 May Victory Day No School
- 03 May Subotnik - Grades 4, 5 and Secondary
- 01 May 1st of May Spring and Labor Day No school
- 30 April G5 Exhibition Mav
- 29 April G5 Exhibition Fedo
- 15-26 April MAP Testing1
- 05 April Secondary - Parent Conferences - No School
- 23-31 March Spring Break
- 22 March Spring Ball
- 08 March Women's Day - No School
- 07 March No Inhouse CCAs2
- 26 February Parent Workshop
- 25 February Men's Day - No School
- 22 February No Inhouse CCAs1
- 15 February No Secondary CCAs
- 14 February Mav joint ISK's Got Talent
- 12 February Secondary ISK's Got Talent
- 11 February Fedo ISK's Got Talent
- 08 February No Primary CCAs1
- 01 February No Primary CCA
- 31 January Reports open to parents
- 29 January Fedo-Parent meeting-Reports
- 28 January Mav Parent meeting-Reports
- 25 January End of First Semester