- Native language and literature
- Foreign language
- PE and health
- Natural sciences
- Social studies
The main type of educational activity — project work, individual and in team.
- Puts intellectual, social, emotional and physical welfare at the first place
- Teaches to make decisions
- Broadens knowledge and deepens understanding of the selected disciplines
- Requires learning of two languages to understand students’ native culture and culture of other nations
- Tells how useful students can be for the society
- Prepares for the further education
We admit children from 3 to 11 years old.
Before enrollment a child is invited for individual placement testing. During this meeting psychologist identifies cognitive abilities and vocations of the future student.
You can apply for an interview after a guided visit around the school.